Submitting Final Version
In order to ensure a timely and smooth publication process we would kindly ask you to follow the following instructions while submitting the final version of your paper.
1) Please use the templates and macros as provided by Springer in order to create your paper in the format required for the LNBIP series. You find the necessary authors information under the following link: Springer LNBIP Web page
2) Submissions should not exceed 15 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices.
3) Please make sure to use the full names of all contributing authors in the paper (first name(s) and surname).
4) Please make sure that the figures are legible also when printed in black and white. Colored figures will only appear in the online version of the proceedings.
5) You need to send us the source files (LATEX files with all the associated style files, special, fonts and eps or bib files, or Word or rtf files) and the final pdf file of your paper.
6) Please do not forget to send us the signed copyright form together with the final version of the paper. You can download the copyright form from the Springer LNBIP Web page under “Instructions for LNBIP authors > Copyright form”.
7) Please make sure that the contact author has access to his mail during the publication process. The camera ready version of your paper will namely be sent to the contact author asking to check the correctness of the paper before being printed. This email will come from an email address in India and have the camera ready version of the paper as pdf attachment.
8) Please put all the required documents in a folder named with the ID of your paper and the name of the contact author. Name of the folder could e.g. be, 34_albani. Please compress the folder to a .zip file and submit it using the link given below.
Please go to the http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eewc2013 web page, login and upload the .zip file containing all required documents of the final version of your paper.
Please make sure that the .zip file includes the following documents:
1) The source files of your paper (LATEX files with all the associated style files, special, fonts and eps or bib files, or Word or rtf files)
2) The final pdf file of your paper
3) The signed copyright form