The conference will take place in Luxembourg at:
The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
41 rue du Brill – L-4422 Belvaux (LUXEMBOURG)
Tel: (+352) 275 888 1.
An access map is available here.
Free visitors parking spaces are available in front of the main entrance.
Three others paid & public car parks are available nearby:
– Square-Mile car park, alongside the “Porte de France”, in front of the RBC Dexia (paying car park – 60cts/heure)
– Belval Plaza 1 underground parking (Avenue du Rock’n’Roll) | 1 hour free
– Belval Plaza 2 underground parking (Delhaize) | 1 hour free
Luxembourg Findel Airport to LIST (Belvaux site):
The LIST (Belvaux site) is located at about 45 min. from the airport by public transport:
– First take bus line 16, which goes from Luxembourg airport to the central train station of Luxembourg (Gare centrale). The timetable is available here.
– Then take the train line 60, which goes from the central train station of Luxembourg to Belval-University station (the name of the stop is: Belval-Université). The website of the train company of Luxembourg, including timetables, fares and other useful information is: www.cfl.lu/en.
The LIST pre-booked several rooms at the IBIS hotel (5 min. walking distance from conference venue: 12, avenue du Rock’n Roll, 4361 Esch-sur-Alzette-Belval) – with a preferential rate of 101€ for a single room and 116€ for a double room (breakfast included). Please note that the remaining, non-booked rooms will be automatically released on April 27th and that we can’t guarantee a room past this date. If you wish to book a room for one or several nights, use the form available at the bottom of this page.
You are free to book another hotel in the surroundings, but please note that no arrangement have been made with them:
– Hôtel Acacia (15 min driving away from the conference venue): http://www.hotel-acacia.lu/
– Hôtel de la Poste (15 min driving away from the conference venue): http://www.hoteldelaposteluxembourg.com/
– Seven Hotel (15 min driving away from the conference venue): http://thesevenhotel.lu/